BÀI TẬP PHÂN BIẾT HIỆN TẠI
PHÂN TỪ (-ING) VÀ QUÁ KHỨ PHÂN TỪ (-ED)
CÓ ĐÁP ÁN
* Bài tập: Cung cấp hình thức đúng của các động từ trong ngoặc để hoàn
thành các câu sau.
1. My bath was_________. I feel _________now. (RELAX)
2. Joe is _________ because he had a _________day. (TIRE)
3. How to get the cheese was _________. The mouse was _________. (CONFUSE)
4. So much homework was _________. The student felt _________. (OVERWHELM)
5. Your jokes are _________. I am _________. (AMUSE)
6. I was so _________by the movie. The scenes in the movie were _________. (TOUCH)
7. The TV program was _________. I felt _________while
watching it. (BORE)
8. My angry father’s words were _________. I felt_________. (UPSET)
9. The nurse’s big needle was _________. I felt _________when she walked over to me! (FRIGHTEN)
10. Ted forgot to close his zipper. It was _________. Ted felt _________. (EMBARRASS)
11. Getting hit in the behind with an arrow was _________. Lancelot felt _________. (HUMILIATE)
12. My alarm clock wouldn't stop ringing. I was _________. The sound was _________. (ANNOY)
13. I was _________after reading the _________news headlines. (ALARM)
14. The movie, King Kong, was _________. The children who were watching it were ______. (TERRIFY)
15. I felt _________ after getting a _________ massage. (PLEASE)
16. Michael Phelps was _________. Michael Phelps' Olympic win was _________. (EXCITE)
17. I was _________. The painting called “Mona Piggy” was _________. (INTRIGUE)
18. He heard a strange sound and was _________. The strange sound was _________. (CONCERN)
19. Her weight loss from the diet was _________. She was _________. (ENCOURAGE)
20. The taste was _________. I was _________. (SATISFY)
21. He's such a monotonous speaker. I was ______________ (BORE) stiff.
22. Most sequels (đoạn tiếp, cuốn tiếp theo) are ______________ (DISAPPOINT).
23. I had such a ________________ (TIRE) day I went straight to bed.
24. Everyone’s very ________________ (EXCITE) about the news.
25. That lamp produces a very ________________ (PLEASE) effect.
26. The whole school was ________________ (SADDEN) by the tragic event.
27. I don't like watching ________________ (DEPRESS) films on my own.
28. I was ________________ (AMAZE) when she told me she’d got divorced.
29. He's such a ________________ (BORE) guy. He only ever talks about himself.
30. I'm very ________________ (INTEREST) in films and theatre.
31. No one knew what would happen next. We were all ________________ (INTRIGUE).
32. It was a very ________________ (INTEREST) situation.
33. There's been some very ________________ (SURPRISE) news.
34. His mother was ________________ (DISGUST) by what she found under his bed.
35. Their hamburgers are ________________ (DISGUST).
36. Dad always arrives home from work thoroughly _______________ (EXHAUST).
37. He's always showing off. It's really
38. I think Alex is one of the most ________________ (ANNOY) people I've ever met. He can't keep still for a second.
39. I walked into this restaurant and there was Andy with a strange woman. He seemed really ________________ (EMBARRASS).
40. She kept talking about her boyfriend problems all night. It was rather ________________ (EMBARRASS).
41. By 12.00 Susan felt so ____________ (TIRE) that she went to bed.
42. I heard the film was good, but it was very _____________ (DISAPPOINT).
43. Being alone in an old house at night can be _____________ (FRIGHTEN).
45. Jerry gets _____________ (BORE) if he has to study too much.
46. It's very _____________ (CONFUSE) to be taught in so many classrooms.
47. Dolly said that the twenty-mile walk was _____________ (EXHAUST).
48. Are you _____________ (INTEREST) in going to the beach tomorrow?
49. I was really _____________ (SURPRISE) when my employer gave me the day off.
50. Why don't you go away and stop being so _____________ (ANNOY)?
51. What a _____________ (SHOCK) thought!
52. Have you heard the _____________ (SURPRISE) news about Alice and Ted?
53. I thought it was the most _____________ (ASTOUND) thing I'd heard in a long time. They're always fighting like cats and dogs.
54. I agree with you. I was pretty _____________ (SHOCK) when I heard about it myself.
55. I was always _____________ (WORRY) that they would break up. Now I can relax.
+ Các Bạn download file về để XEM ĐÁP ÁN NHA!