Grammar Genius is a series of beautifully illustrated grammar reference and practical books from Beginner to Intermediate level. Students slowly embed in FCE and ECCE tasks throughout the
course. Join the young inventor Eugene, his robot Dax and his friends and have fun discovering English grammar and structure!
Grammar is a series of beautifully illustrated books of grammar and practice for students from Beginner to Intermediate.
Thanks to the universal program, it can be used together with any training course used at these levels.
Grammar Genius Video Tutorials - Each Unit is a Real Video Presentation - shows the grammar rule that will be taught at the beginning of each clip.
Using video tutorials, you will achieve the following:
- A new, exciting and innovative way to attract the attention of your students
- Presentation of grammar rules in a stimulating format that allows students to quickly learn grammar
- Create conversation topics around specific grammar rules.
Features of Grammar Genius:
- Grammar presented in simple, fun contexts that motivate young students;
- Grammar structures are explained by short steps convenient for students;
- Detailed, clear and easy to use reference sections;
- A wide range of carefully thought-out practical exercises;
- Written and oral assignments at the end of each lesson;
- Special “be a genius” with useful tips;
- Regular audit units;
- A list of words at the end of the book.
* DOWNLOAD LINK MEDIAFIRE:
+ ĐĂNG KÝ ỦNG HỘ KÊNH YOUTUBE - SUBSCRIBE MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL