Chào cả nhà,khi mình xuất đề sang pdf từ plugin QUIZ OFFLINE thì công thức toán không xuất ra ảnh mà lại là link
Lỗi báo là: Mọi người cho em ý kiến với( Nếu có video hướng dẫn thì tốt )
Please enter an algebraic expression without any surrounding $$ into the text box below. (Click here for help.)
The following tests are available:
- See the cache_filters database entry for this expression (if any).
- Delete the cache_filters database entry for this expression (if any).
- Show a graphic image of the algebraic expression rendered with mimetex.
- Show a graphic image of the algebraic expression rendered with Tex/Ghostscript.
- Show command execution output from the algebraic expression rendered with Tex/Ghostscript.
- Check slasharguments setting.
First a brief overview of how the TeX filter works. The TeX filter first searches the database cache_filters table to see if this TeX expression had been processed before. If not, it adds a DB entry for that expression. It then replaces the TeX expression by an <img src=".../filter/tex/pix.php..."> tag. The filter/tex/pix.php script then searches the database to find an appropriate gif/png/svg image file for that expression and to create one if it doesn't exist. It will then use either the LaTex/Ghostscript renderer (using external executables on your system) or the bundled Mimetex executable. The full Latex/Ghostscript renderer produces better results and is tried first. Here are a few common things that can go wrong and some suggestions on how you might try to fix them.
- Something had gone wrong on a previous occasion when the filter tried to process this expression. Then the database entry for that expression contains a bad TeX expression in the rawtext field (usually blank). You can fix this by clicking on "Delete DB Entry"
- The TeX to gif/png/svg image conversion process does not work. If paths are specified in the filter configuation screen for the three executables these will be tried first. Note that they still must be correctly installed and have the correct permissions. In particular make sure that you have all the packages installed (e.g., on Debian/Ubuntu you need to install the 'tetex-extra' package). Running the 'show command execution' test should give a big clue. If this fails or is not available, the Mimetex executable is tried. If this fails a likely cause is that the mimetex binary you are using is incompatible with your operating system. You can try compiling it from the C sources downloaded from http://www.forkosh.com/mimetex.zip. Another possible problem which may affect both Unix and Windows servers is that the web server doesn't have execute permission on the mimetex binary. In that case change permissions accordingly
cùng thắc mắc với bạn
Các bạn đặt câu hỏi KHÔNG ĐÚNG BOX rồi! Box này chỉ bao gồm các TUT giáo viên sử dụng website thaytro.net. Các bạn có thắc mắc gì về Moodle thì post câu hỏi tại đây https://thaytro.net/course/view.php?id=179 nha!