Đề thi và Đáp án tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 tỉnh Đồng Nai môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2020 - 2021 thi ngày 22/07/2020.
Read the passage below carefully and choose the letter (A, B, C or D) to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Many people continue to skip breakfast despite its being the most important meal of the day.
Busy people often rush out the door in the mornings without giving their bodies the fuel they need to handle a long day at work. They end up feeling tired by the afternoon and resort to the office snack machine or biscuit tin.
Loysa Hourigan, from Nutrition Australia, said that catching up on food at lunchtime did not provide the body with enough sustenance to keep it going for the rest of the day. “Even if you have had lunch, you won’t have as much food as you need. Your brain gets depleted of glucose and you feel tired,” Ms. Hourigan said.
According to Ms. Hourigan, wholegrain bread and cereals provide endurance. Milk, eggs, and baked beans provide protein, which helps people to be alert. Rolled oats are also an excellent endurance food.
26. According to the passage, people should _______.
A. skip lunch B. not have breakfast C. not eat snacks D. have breakfast
27. The word “fuel” in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to _______.
A. biscuit B. energy C. nutrition D. snack
28. Ms Hourigan said that if we did not have breakfast, we would feel tired because _______.
A. our brain ran out of glucose B. there was no oxygen in our brain
C. our brain was full of glucose D. we ate snacks and biscuits instead
29. According to Ms Hourigan, which of the following is NOT mentioned as endurance foods?
A. rolled oats B. cereals C. wholegrain bread D. bananas
30. Loysa Hourigan might work as a _______.
A. businesswoman B. writer C. nutritionist D. teacher
* Các bạn Đề thi tuyển sinh 10 tỉnh Đồng Nai 2021 môn Tiếng Anh file pdf bên dưới nha!
ĐÁP ÁN GỢI Ý:
1. D - thank [θæŋk]
2. C - pear [peə]: quả lê
3. A - order ['ɔrdə(r) ] - các từ còn lại nhấn vần 2
4. D - abrupt /ə'brʌpt/
5. B - (whose + noun) của ai?
6. A - take an exam: thi, đi thi
7. C - by heart: học thuộc lòng
8. B - inconvenient: bất tiện
9. D - safe: an toàn
10. A - are they (phần câu phủ định - phần đuôi khẳng đinh)