Đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh tỉnh Đồng Nai năm 2017
IV. Give the correct forms of
the words in parentheses. (1.0 pt)
13. Life is more__________________________now. (comfort)
14. It is_______________________ to eat much sugar and fat. (health)
15. He is a well-known____________________________. (photograph)
16. We all know that using our cars causes air____________but we still do it. (pollute)
VII. Choose the best answers (A, B, Cor D) to complete the passage. (1.0 pt)
Solar energy is a long lasting source of energy, and it can (25)_____ almost anywhere. To generate solar energy, we only need solar cells and (26)_____ . Solar cells can be easily installed on the roofs of the houses, so we don’t need new space. Compared to other renewable sources, it also possesses many advantages; wind and water power rely on turbines which (27)_____ noisy, expensive and which take up large space. Solar cells are totally silent and (28)____. As they have no moving parts, they require little maintenance and have a long lifetime.
25. A. be used B. is used C. be using D. to be used
26. A. the earth B. the planet C. the sun D. the moon
27. A. is B. were C. are D. was
28. A. polluted B. unpolluted C. polluting D. unpolluting
VIII. Read the passage below. Then choose correct answer (A, B, C or D) to each question. (1.0 pt)
The telephone directory, or phone book, is an alphabetical listing of the names, addresses, and phone numbers of all the people in an area who have phones and want their numbers to be listed. There is no charge if you have your telephone number listed.
It’s important to know how to use the telephone directory. The directory has white pages that list the names of people and businesses that have phones. The yellow pages, in the back of the directory list names and numbers of businesses. They also have advertisements for some of the businesses listed. The yellow pages are classified alphabetically by subjects. You can find a listing of plumbers, electricians, physicians, schools and so on. Under each heading is an alphabetical listing of all the local businesses people in that category.
29. The telephone directory is a _______.
A. magazine B. phone book C. textbook D. novel
30. Your phone numbers_______in the telephone directory.
A. can’t be listed B. is never listed C. can be listed D. may list
31. If you want to have your telephone number listed in the phone book, you _______.
A. don’t have to pay money B. have to pay much money
C. have to pay some money D. have to pay a little money
32. The yellow pages are classified alphabetically by _______.
A. names B. subjects C. addresses D. phone numbers
* LINK DOWNLOAD:
+ Làm Đề thi online và XEM Đáp án tại đường LINK sau nha: