Đề thi HK2 tiếng Anh lớp 12 sở GD & ĐT tỉnh Đồng Nai năm học 2011 - 2012
13. It took her a very long time to recover from the shock of her husband’s death.
A. get over B. set up C. make out D. keep on
14. We depend on species diversity to provide food, clean air and water, and fertilizer soil for agriculture.
A. popularity B. existence C. development D. variety
15. We can develop a _______ for serious reading which will give us more knowledge than novels.
A. taste B. review C. source D. type
16. Water polo is played in _______ pool 1.8 meters deep.
A. an B. a C. the D. no article
17. Years ago, women couldn’t avoid the endless circle of _______ and rearing.
A. childbearing B. home making C. looking after D. home running
18. I _______ him since _______ school.
A. hadn’t seen/ leaves B. haven’t seen/ left
C. don’t see/ leaves D. didn’t see/ left
19. - _______ I come in? - Yes, please do.
A. May B. Might C. Need D. Must
20. Nowadays women _______ the same wages as men.
A. should pay B. should be paid C. will pay D. will be paid
21. Commercial centres are _______ they were many years ago.
A. as popular than B. the most popular
C. more popular than D. most popular than
22. Daisy is gaining her weight. She is getting _______.
A. more fat and more B. more and more fatter
C. fatter and fatter D. more and more fat
23. He spent a year in India and loves spicy food. _______ the food is, _______ he likes it.
A. The hotter/ the more and more B. The hotter/ the more
C. The more and more hot/ the more D. The hottest/ the most
24. I can’t go _______ walking. Can we stop and have a short rest?
A. away B. off C. on D. in
25. Sorry, I’m late. I was _______ at work.
A. taken after B. tried out C. looked for D. held up
26. “Keep _______ the grass, please”, the notice says.
A. on B. off C. down D. in
the one underlined word or phrase that must be changed for the sentence to be
27. Kuala Lumpur, where (A) is the capital (B) of Malaysia, is a (C) major trade center in Southeast (D) Asia.
28. Mary always has (A) many fresh egg (B) because she raises (C) chickens in her yard (D).
29. Some people believe (A) that women should (B) not be discriminated against (C) on their basic of her sex (D).
30. Each (A) animal in the (B) story has (C) a distinct personal (D).
31. Scientists are trying (A) to find cure about (B) fatal diseases like (C) cancer and (D) AIDS.
* Link DOWNLOAD file word: